A new addition to our treatment approach is The NRG Nano Standard-of-Care Wellness System, which is a LASER enhanced stress reduction therapy. It is touted as “The Future of Wellness”
What is Stress?
Stress in humans results from interactions between persons and their environment that are perceived as straining or exceeding their adaptive capacities and threatening their well-being.
What is a Stressor?
A stressor is any biological, chemical, emotional or physical substance or factor that can cause temporary or permanent harm.
NRG Stress Weight
Is stress weighing you down?
Internal and external stressors have been Scientifically Proven to contribute to many symptoms and illnesses including:
- Frequent Colds
- Digestive issues (IBS/acid reflux)
- Skin Irritations (psoriasis/eczema)
- Sleep Disorders
- Dependencies (smoking/alcohol)
- Weight Gain/Weight Loss
- Heart and Organ Disease
- and much more!
Examples of common stressors can include:
- Emotional (marriage, death, work)
- Chemical (cigarette smoke, toxins)
- Environmental (hayfever, grass, food)
- Biological (cats, dust mites)
What is NRG?
The NRG Nano Standard of Care Wellness System is both an assessment and therapeutic tool used by practitioners to:
- Identify those substances causing stress on the body (stressors);
- Correct your body’s response so that future exposure to those substances no longer cause a stress response
How does it work?
The NRG System is based upon Bio-Electric (Frequency) Medicine principles that state that ALL substances, living or otherwise, possess a unique, measurable energetic frequency.
The NRG’s FDA-Cleared BioFeedback System emits frequencies that are representative of these substances and records the body’s stress responses toward these frequencies. There are over 160,000 frequencies (stressors) stored in the NRG proprietary database.
As baseline parameters have been scientifically established for the response toward each frequency, any reading that falls outside of these parameters indicates that the representative substance may be creating undue stress and possibly contributing toward health issues and symptoms that are currently being experienced.
The NRG System provides the patient and practitioner with a report of findings indicating:
- The substances and groups identified
- The level of severity for each item
- Whether it is contributing toward a chronic or acute condition
The NRG Corrective Laser
The NRG Therapy utilizes the NRG Corrective Laser to transmit a series of frequencies that are developed as a result of the biofeedback test, and unique to each individual. These frequencies are transmitted via a laser light (similar to a laser pointer) to various meridian points on the body.
By transferring these frequencies into the body, the NRG or Neurological Response Generating therapy recalibrates the body’s response so that future exposure to the corresponding substances now allows the biofeedback measurements (and the body’s reactions) to fall within the acceptable parameters. The immune system no longer feels overburdened or stressed by the stressors.
Safe and Effective
- The NRG Nano is safe and effective for adults and children of all ages.
- The therapy is non-invasive, painless, contains no needles, shots, medication or supplements.
What does standard-of-care mean?
Standard-of-Care means that the NRG Nano system can benefit every patient whether it is used to address current health issue or used as a preventative means to maintain optimal health.
How can it help everyone?
Because stress affects EVERYONE.
The NRG 100-Point Immune System Inspection
This Inspection takes 10-12 minutes and provides a complete report of findings indicating the items (stressors), in order of severity and identified as acute or chronic problems, that are most likely contributing to the patient's health condition.
How many visits are needed?
- Improvement generally seen after 1st visit
- Typical patient has between 3-6 visits
- Patient should return every 3 months for preventative care by receiving a new 100-Point Inspection.
How long do the sessions take?
- 100 Point Inspections take 10-12 minutes
- NRG Therapy Sessions take approximately 10 minutes
Will I see improvement?
- Symptoms typically diminish after first or second visit
- Results vary depending on individual’s overall health and the immune system of each patient
- Short answer is “Yes. Yes. Yes.”